1. SEMrush SEO toolkit overviewThe keyword research tool is accessible from SEMrush’s elaborate dashboard. You can view detailed keyword analysis reports and a summary of any domains you manage. Moreover, the SEO toolkit allows you to compare the performance of your pages to see how you rank against the competition. You can analyze the backlinks from other websites to yours (‘link building’). Traffic analytics helps you identify your competitors’ principal sources of web traffic, such as the top referring sites, which enables you to drill down to the finer details of how both you and your competitors’ websites measure up in terms of average session duration and bounce rates. The “Traffic Sources Comparison” gives you an overview of digital marketing channels for a bundle of rivals at once. You can also detect specific keywords they have targeted and access the relative performance of your domains on both desktop and mobile devices.
2. Google search console overviewGoogle Search Console is an excellent way for newbie web admins to start SEO. Even if you are not headstrong on SEO, whatever the size of your site or blog, Google’s laudable Search Console and the various user-friendly tools under its bonnet should be your first port of call. This suite of tools gives you valuable info about your website. It can assess your website’s performance and observe potential problems to troubleshoot (such as negative spammy links), help ensure your site is Google-friendly, and monitor Google’s indexing of your website. You can even report spam and request reconsideration if your website has incurred a penalty. The Search Console is constantly updated, and additional features are on the way, such as the new URL inspection tool and the new sitemaps report.
3. SEO spider overviewOne of the most attractive features of SEO Spider is its ability to perform quick searches of URLs and crawl your website to check for broken pages, saving you the trouble of manually clicking each link to rule out ‘404 errors’. The tool also allows you to check for any pages with missing title tags, duplicated meta tags, tags of the wrong length, and check the number of links placed on each page. The free version of SEO Spider contains the most basic features, such as crawling redirects, but this is limited to 500 URLs, making the ‘Lite’ version of SEO Spider suitable only for smaller domains. The paid version includes more advanced features and free tech support.
4. Majestic SEO tools overviewThe tool’s primary focus is on backlinks, representing links between one website and another, which significantly influence SEO performance, and Majestic SEO has a considerable amount of backlink data. Users can search for both a ‘Fresh Index,’ crawled and updated throughout the day, and a ‘Historic Index’ (praised for its lightning retrieval speed). One of the most attractive features is the ‘Majestic Million,’ which displays a ranking of the top 1 million websites. The ‘Lite’ version of Majestic incorporates many useful features, including a bulk backlink checker, a record of referring domains, IPs, and subnets, and Majestic’s integrated ‘Site Explorer.’ This feature is designed to give you an overview of your online store.
5. Moz Pro overviewMoz Pro is a platform of SEO tools to help you increase your traffic, rankings, and visibility across search engine results. Some key tools include the ability to audit your site using the Moz Pro spider (which can highlight potential issues and recommend actionable insights) and the ability to track your site rankings across thousands of keywords per website. There is also a keyword research tool to help determine which keywords and keyword combinations may be best for targeting, and there is also a backlink analysis tool that mixes a variety of metrics, including anchor text in links and estimated domain authority.
6. Seo Site CheckupGet all of the SEO tools right at your fingertips with one quick click at SEOSiteCheckup. A proven way to get instant access to reports, monitors, and analysis tools. SEO Site Checkup is a strategic platform that analyzes SEO metrics of different URLs, providing important information about your competition, etc.In addition, it gives a quick overview of your website’s load speed and uptime with built-in automation tools. All-in-all, it is a supercharged analysis & monitoring tool trusted by over 15,000 webmasters, small business owners & SEO agencies in over 120 countries. So without wasting time, give it a try. SEO Site Checkup offers 14 days free trial. Avail it now!KEY27 Marketing Oakville is an online marketing agency that offers search engine optimization, website conversion optimization, web design and development, social media marketing, digital publications, brand management consulting, and much more. For more information on our local online marketing services, contact us today for a free consulting session.
About the author:
Octavian Nastase is passionate about internet marketing and he is the KEY27’s website conversion optimization specialist. With over a decade of experience in the field, he has helped businesses getting more clients from the online world and convert more of their website visitors into customers. Octavian is known for his creative approach to solving problems and his ability to break down complex concepts into simple, actionable steps. In his free time, Octavian enjoys reading, traveling, and being part of his children’s lives.
If you’re looking for someone who can help you get the most out of your website, Octavian is the person you want to work with.