A couple of years ago, artificial intelligence, voice search engine optimization (VSEO) and data-driven marketing were ambitious concepts and all seemed a bit far-fetched. Yet, these innovative digital marketing trends are among the top priorities for most business owners in 2021.
The key to successful marketing is to stay on top of trends and implement them into your own marketing strategy. TV and billboard ads are not as effective as they used to be as customers appeal more to marketing content that’s tailored to them and addresses real issues. It is important to ensure your business is never using outdated or ineffective strategies to reach your audience.
Inbound marketing trends
An effective inbound marketing strategy is focused on using content such as blog posts, podcasts, video, social posts to attract customers. By implementing inbound marketing trends you attract, engage, and delight potential customers and make them trust your brand. When used correctly it can boost your sales and the overall growth of your business. Here are a few trends you should be making use of in 2021:
1. Video marketing. With platforms like YouTube, TikTok, and embedded ads, video has definitively emerged as the medium to beat. All you need to do is create content that accurately reflects your brand, and there’ll be an audience for it.
2. Artificial intelligence. AI-powered marketing will be one of the top inbound marketing trends for this year. Thanks to the power of AI, brands can create a more targeted campaign, and personalize their marketing efforts to increase the return on investment.
3. User-generated content (UGC). UGC ticks all the boxes when it comes to customer experience. It builds and strengthens communities, it’s relatable and enables brands to meet customers where they’re already hanging out.
4. Micro-influencers. Partnering with micro-influencers is an inbound marketing trend you want to keep an eye on, and possibly figure out ways to collaborate with a micro-influencer in your niche.
5. Chatbots. 2020 and 2021 will be remembered as milestone years in chatbot development. Chatbots have finally reached a level of conversational capability that will earn them wide acceptance among consumers.
KEY27 Marketing Oakville is an inbound marketing agency specializing in search engine optimization, website conversion optimization, google search optimization, local search engine optimization and much more.
Need help with your inbound marketing strategy? Contact us today to find out more about our inbound marketing services.
About the author:
Octavian Nastase is passionate about internet marketing and he is the KEY27’s website conversion optimization specialist. With over a decade of experience in the field, he has helped businesses getting more clients from the online world and convert more of their website visitors into customers. Octavian is known for his creative approach to solving problems and his ability to break down complex concepts into simple, actionable steps. In his free time, Octavian enjoys reading, traveling, and being part of his children’s lives.
If you’re looking for someone who can help you get the most out of your website, Octavian is the person you want to work with.